Fans in Houston are still feeling some type of way after their once beloved superstar James Harden got shipped out of town. As a way to move on, some are getting rid of their Harden jerseys. The owners of i Car Wash quickly changed their marque to inform Houston residents that they will take your Harden jersey and in exchange, give you a free car wash.
This happened shortly following the news that the Rockets sent Harden to the Nets in a blockbuster four-team trade.
- Johnny Manziel Was Barred from XFL by Vince McMahon
- Von Miller’s Awful Texts Exposed by Ex
- What Did Deshaun Watson’s Agent Tweet That Got Deleted So Quickly?
- Jaylen Brown Exposes Embarrassing Video of Rookie Payton Pritchard
- Kyrie Irving “Just Didn’t Want to Play” in Latest Twist
- Dan Le Batard Says An Emotional Goodbye to ESPN
- Paige Spiranac Takes a Shot at Notre Dame
- ESPN Falls for Fake Schefter Account
20% OFF Awesemo+ Platinum WeeklyIt's starting to become the most wonderful time of the year, and what's more wonderful than a discounted Awesemo+ subscription? Answer: NOTHING. By using the promo code SIDEACTION, we're giving you 20% off our Awesemo+ Platinum Weekly subscription, which includes fantasy point projections, rankings, ownership projections for all sports, AND lineup builder. Click here to get your discounted Awesemo+ subscription.
Check out more below:
Instead of burning your jersey, why not get a free car wash.
Makes much more sense.