Odell Beckham’s going to be a Daddy real soon.
Odell Beckham Jr. and his new team, the Los Angeles Rams, had the biggest week of their season so far.
The Rams faced their division rivals the San Francisco 49ers at home to determine what seed they will be in the NFL Playoffs that begin next week.
Unfortunately they lost, but it’s not all bad. OBJ has a baby on the way, and he and his girlfriend threw a baby shower to celebrate.
Trending from Side Action
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
In spite of the loss to the Niners, the Rams will still host a playoff game.
The Cardinals will visit Los Angeles and meet the Rams in the first round of the playoffs on Monday, January 17 at 6:15 p.m.
Should be one to watch.
Check out more of OBJ and his girlfriend below: