Odell Beckham Jr. just signed with the Los Angeles Rams on Friday, but is already expected to be on the field Monday for their game against the San Francisco 49ers with Robert Woods suffering a season ending injury in practice.
While there is never a good time for an injury to happen, the OBJ signing is looking like a God-send after Robert Woods tore his ACL in practice on Friday.
It is an isolated ACL tear for Robert Woods that the team discovered last night, per source.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 13, 2021
Beckham Jr. is looking to put his murky and injury riddled stint in Cleveland behind him after requesting to be released earlier this week.
Trending from Side Action
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
OBJ was able to produce in the first year of his deal in 2019 with 74 receptions for 1035 yards and 4 TDs, but realistically he never panned out like the Browns thought he would. Odell had only 17 receptions in the 6 games he appeared in for the Browns this season which is definitely not what you are hoping for with a contract of his size.
The former star WR is hoping to find better chemistry with Matthew Stafford, and we could see it as early as Monday night.
The Rams have already told reporters that OBJ will be dressed and playing on Monday night for the Rams as they face the 49ers as they look to bounce back after losing to the Tennessee Titans last week.