Odell Beckham Jr. underwent surgery Tuesday to repair the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee.
The Cleveland Browns wide receiver had the procedure done by Dr. James Andrews at the Andrews Institute for Orthopedics and Sports Medicine in Pensacola, Florida.
OBJ was not alone during the surgery. His girlfriend Lauren Wood and his Mother Heather van Norman were right by his side during the process. They both posted:
- The Masters Always Gives Tiger Woods the Feels
- That Time Mike Tyson Used a Fake Penis to Beat a Drug Test
- Tim Tebow Wouldn’t Call a Play Because the Name Contained a Cuss Word
- Kendrick Perkins Has a Very Surprising Guess Where Chris Paul Will End Up Next Season
- Coach Bruce Arians Calls Out Tom Brady’s Poor Play
- Clip of Rex Ryan Teaching Sean Payton to Dance is Must-See Funny
OBJ responded to his mother’s post:
Beckham suffered the season-ending injury Oct. 25 against the Cincinnati Bengals. Before that, he had 23 receptions for 319 receiving yards and four total touchdowns on the season.
A team spokesperson said that Beckham is expected to be ready for the 2021 season.
Wishing OBJ a speedy recovery.
Check out some pics of who OBJ will be recovering with below: