Boxing matches often have plenty of rules. This makes it easy to determine a winner and a loser. Apparently in the upcoming blockbuster fight between Floyd Mayweather and Logan Paul, there will be no winners or losers. The official rules of the fight have been released, and it looks like the most exhibition fight of all time.
Trending from Side Action
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Justin Herbert Reportedly in a Low Key Relationship with NFL Network’s Taylor Bisciotti
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Check out the rules below:
The rules for #MayweatherPaul are set 📝
— ESPN Ringside (@ESPNRingside) June 2, 2021
Clearly Floyd has no intention of losing this fight, and now it’s all set up so he doesn’t have to worry about taking an L.
Floyd retired at 50-0 and has no intention of ever blemishing his undefeated record.
But he still wants to get paid to fight. Say what you want about Floyd, but the man is a genius.
Hard to watch a fight you know will have no official winner.