The name and likeness deals are making amateur athletes rich. According to a report, Ohio State QB Quinn Ewers has signed a deal with GT Sports Marketing worth $1.4 million. GTSM specializes in autographs for athletes, and the deal with Ewers reportedly spans three seasons.
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
See the report below:
JUST IN: Athlete autograph giant GTSM has signed its first big NIL deal: A multi-year deal with @QuinnEwers, who finished HS a year early to go to Ohio State to be able to cash in on NIL.
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) August 31, 2021
Ewers is a freshman for the Buckeyes who enrolled at school earlier this month.
Of course Ewers hasn’t earned that type of money, but they’re banking on him to.
The Buckeyes begin the 2021 season on the road against Minnesota on Thursday night, we’ll have to take a look at that Million Dollar arm.