OJ Simpson has made himself a presence on social media after getting out of prison, and he’s constantly speaking on things and giving his unsolicited opinion.
So as the Jon Gruden email controversy takes over the sports world, OJ felt the people needed to hear what he thought.
In a tweet captioned “is he racist?”, OJ Simpson spoke at length about whether or not it could be possible that Jon Gruden is racist. And he never really got to an answer, but made sure everyone knew that he felt it was the right move that he was fired.
Is he a racist? pic.twitter.com/L6RcD5qc7n
— O.J. Simpson (@TheRealOJ32) October 12, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
You know Jon Gruden is in trouble when even OJ Simpson is taken aback by some of the comments made in those emails.
All day, sports talk show hosts and former athletes have shared their opinions on the terrible emails. And all of them have been unanimous in condemning the coach.
OJ Simpson is far from a man of honor, but even he knows this is the end of the road forJon Gruden.