Having a significant other on a NFL team isn’t easy.
Olivia Culpo knows all too well, she took to Instagram this week to reveal how she makes her long distance relationship with Carolina Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey work.
The SI Swimsuit beauty who travels for work too, is frequently away from her NFL star boyfriend.
When a follower asked her how she makes her relationship work, Culpo responded on her Instagram Story via NY Post:
‘Communication is key!!! Most of the time people are in long distance relationships because work/passions/family forces a person to live in a particular place.’
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
‘I feel like part of really loving someone is loving them enough to care about their dreams and aspirations as much as your own. And that means respecting what they have to do to get s**t done!’
‘At the same time you have to make sure your needs are being met and you are secure in the relationship (this goes both ways). That’s where communication comes in! Always keep it open and honest,’ she said.
‘It can feel like a lot but there’s no such thing as over-communicating when you’re in a long distance relationship. Communication, lots of love, and making QUALITY time a priority when you are together.’
Looks like it’s working so far, the NFL star and former Miss Universe have been together since 2019.
CMC is one lucky man.
Check out more of Olivia Culpo below: