Athletes are always attracted to other athletes, and sometimes they’re from totally different worlds. American Olympic gold medalist Sydney McLaughlin is engaged to former National Football League player Andre Levrone Jr. Levrone played parts of three seasons as a wide receiver in the NFL before leaving the league.
The hurdler who won gold at the Tokyo Olympics took to Instagram to make the announcement.
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
She posted pictures of her sunset proposal on Instagram.
“Till this day I still can’t comprehend how someone who possesses everything I’ve prayed for, has finally come into my life,” her post read. “Our growth together exceeds what the dates on a calendar show. I fall in love with you more and more each day off of the strength of your faith.”
“May we never love one another cautiously, but instead always be eager to love one another extravagantly, in the manner that Christ loved the Church,” her 26-year-old fiance, who has played for the Baltimore Ravens, wrote on his Instagram.
“I truly did not know the definition of love until I met you; a sacrificial choice to lay down your life for the well being of another,” she wrote. “With that being said, there is no one I’d rather lay down my life for.”
Congrats to Sydney and Andre.
May they not encounter any hurdle in their journey of love.
Check out more of the Olympic Gold medal winner below: