Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon is a real thing. Oral Roberts basketball coach Paul Mills is feeling pretty good right now, so much so, that’s he’s sharing incredible stories of run ins with celebrities. Mills tells the story of meeting Kevin Bacon at a barbershop, and according to him, Bacon was not a fan of Mills. Apparently Mills made a comment to the famous actor he didn’t like very much. That little comment almost lead to a fight.
Trending from Side Action
- Shaq Shoots His Shot With Baylor’s DiDi Richards’ Mother
- Daughter of Ex-NFL Star Dies in Apparent Murder-Suicide
- It Appears Dwight Howard, Te’a Cooper Have Broken Up
- Travis Kelce Appears to be Engaged to Girlfriend Kayla Nicole
- Trevor Lawrence, Marissa Mowry Wedding Pictures Have Arrived
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
You can hear him tell the story below:
The last time we had a 15-seed make the Sweet 16, the coach had quit Wall Street to coach and was married to a Maxim model.
This year, as a 15-seed returns to the tournament, their coach is … a guy that tried to fight Kevin Bacon in a barbershop?
— Rob Dauster (@RobDauster) March 23, 2021
Kevin Bacon just looks like a dick. I guess he probably didn’t have Oral Roberts advancing to the Sweet 16.