At the tail end of yet another throw away season for the Baltimore Orioles, they have something to hang their hats on.
With the Red Sox clawing for a wild card spot, the Orioles took two of three games from them this week, putting Boston in a tie with Seattle for the second spot in the AL wild card race.
The Orioles changed their picture on Twitter to one of Robert Andino – a guy who propelled Baltimore to a win over the Red Sox ten years ago – effectively ending their season at that time, too.
— Barstool Are Dee Tee (@editti22) October 1, 2021
The Orioles didn’t stop there with their trolling job of the Red Sox, either.
DIEHARD BALTIMORE ORIOLES FAN CLUB RISE UP! pic.twitter.com/kX6nlCFsrH
— Baltimore Orioles (@Orioles) October 1, 2021
The mentions tn pic.twitter.com/twbJYR7qCA
— Baltimore Orioles (@Orioles) September 29, 2021
Spoiler szn has begun 😎 pic.twitter.com/oWF2bG35Ub
— Baltimore Orioles (@Orioles) September 11, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Luckily for the Red Sox, it’s not over for them just yet. They have the lowly Nationals for the remaining three games of the season. And the time is now to put the Orioles disaster behind them.
But if Boston somehow misses out on the last spot in the wild card race, they’ll be shaking their heads all offseason about what happened against the Baltimore Orioles this week.