The Green Bay Packers are 9-3 and sitting atop the NFC North heading into their bye week.
The players will have some much needed rest and rehabilitation, and so will the staff at Lambeau Field. The Packers decided to bring in a ringer, actor Brian Baumgartner from the Office. Baumgartner played Kevin Malone on the hit NBC show.
Fans of The Office will pick up several nods to the show, as Brian Baumgartner slips in and out of the Kevin Malone persona.
— Green Bay Packers (@packers) December 2, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Rodgers and Baumgartner have apparently been friends for a while. This isn’t the first time Baumgartner has made an appearance at Lambeau. Who could forget when Rodgers returned to Packers camp rocking this Kevin Malone “The Office” t-shirt.
— Green Bay Packers (@packers) July 27, 2021
Rodgers did appear in an episode of the office too. You may remember him sitting next to Clay Aiken and Santigold as they judge Andy’s singing on America’s Next A Capella Sensation.
Rodgers is quite the showman.