Green Bay Packers Quarterback Aaron Rodgers dropped a bomb on the NFL yesterday, causing a mix of excitement and chaos as the NFL draft approached. So is Aaron Rodgers really going to be traded off the only NFL team he’s ever played for? Well, according to the Packers GM, no. General manager Brian Gutekunst made it clear that despite the noise, the Packers are not going to move him.
Packers’ GM Brian Gutekunst to reporters tonight: "We're not going to trade Aaron."
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) April 30, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Wild Fights Break Out In The Stands At UFC 262
- All It Took Was One Punch For This Padres Fan To Knock Out A Rockies Fan On Wednesday
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Packers GM Brian Gutekunst tried to clear up a few things:
* They never told Rodgers that they would trade him. "Absolutely false.*
* He never talked to 49ers GM John Lynch.
* He said he got one call inquiring about a trade for Rodgers after today’s news broke. pic.twitter.com/DKu5HF24rY
— Rob Demovsky (@RobDemovsky) April 30, 2021
To add some salt to the wound, Gutekunst elected to draft a cornerback instead of a receiver.
We know Rodgers has been asking for more help on his his side of the ball for years.
How about give him another target? Something tells me this isn’t over yet.