The fans fighting thing has gotten completely out of control.
No matter what sport or city, fans are back in stadiums and arenas, and boy are they as angry as ever. Since fans have been allowed back through the turnstiles, they’ve been caught on video showing major aggression towards one another. It doesn’t matter if they’re rooting for the same team or not.
It’s always great to see two opposing team’s fans slug it out, but in reality, fan fights are always going to be heavily viewed no matter what.
Trending from Side Action
- Dwyane Wade’s Side Baby Mama Aja Metyeour Sends Out a Message
- Manchester United Legend Paul Scholes Getting Dragged After Daughter Posts Video of Him Chewing Her Toenails
- Former NBA Ball Boy Turned Tik Toker Gets Ethered by Richard Jefferson For Looking at Player’s ‘Junk’
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The latest fan fight has some Padres fans fighting one another.
Apparently the two groups were trash talking all night and when one of them was leaving, things escalated.
Fans in RF thought they'd have more fun fighting than watching Pagan lmfao pic.twitter.com/hqL2YBtXyM
— christian (@neverhappychris) September 23, 2021
It’s not just men these days throwing punches, there’s been more women involved in these fan fights than ever seen before.
Not sure what’s up with all this craziness.
Possibly the full moon being out?? Get a grip people.