Paige Spiranac knows. Major League Baseball is trying to get hitters back to hitting, so naturally they’re trying to curb any funny business by the pitchers. Pitchers have responded, pretty much furious over any accusations that they’re the ones cheating. MLB is trying to crack down on the use of any kind of sticky substances.
Between-innings checks of pitchers have become commonplace, which is making it more difficult for pitchers to hide their sticky stuff, if they are in fact trying to cheat.
Instagram golfing sensation Paige Spiranac has a few ideas on where pitchers can hide their foreign substances.
Trending from Side Action
- NBA Lottery Pick Josh Giddey Being Linked to Kylie Jenner
- Alvin Kamara Spotted With Dwight Howard’s Ex Te’a Cooper
- Michael Blackson Calls Out Ben Simmons For Sliding Into His Girlfriend’s DM’s
- Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez Honors Lionel Messi With ‘Anal Tattoo’
- Shailene Woodley’s Mother Lori Enters the Aaron Rodgers Packers Drama
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Paige knows what the people want to see checked.
She’s really making bank pumping out her brand of sports content.
Check out more of the IG star below: