There was some beautiful ladies keeping a a close eye on the NFL draft last night. We spotted Teanna trump doing a little scouting, and now we have another beauty who was keeping a close eye on things as they unfolded. Yesterday, golfer Paige Spiranac revealed that she’s been a Pittsburgh Steelers fan her whole life.
Trending from Side Action
- Wild Fights Break Out In The Stands At UFC 262
- All It Took Was One Punch For This Padres Fan To Knock Out A Rockies Fan On Wednesday
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
So, this was her reaction when the Steelers drafted Alabama RB Najee Harris in the first round.
I almost cried on my live
— Paige Spiranac (@PaigeSpiranac) April 30, 2021
So it sounds like Paige is pleased that Pittsburgh finally has a legitimate running back.
They were the worst rushing team in the NFL last season. Now they just need an offesnive line.
Best of luck Paige and Najee.
Check out some pics of Steelers super fan below: