Instagram golfing beauty Paige Spiranac has said she wants Team US captain Steve Stricker to put together the once former rivals Brooks Koepka and Bryson DeChambeau at the upcoming Ryder Cup, claiming they would be “unstoppable”. It was revealed yesterday that the feud is no longer, at least not while Brooks and Bryson are playing together for Team USA.
Bryson DeChambeau, Brooks Koepka Feud Is Over According To DeChambeau https://t.co/X89d7VtWi5
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 21, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Much like everyone else, Paige wants to see them paired together.
Bryson/Brooks would be an unstoppable team. Pair them together. It’s what we all want.
— Paige Spiranac (@PaigeSpiranac) September 21, 2021
In the build-up to the sport’s most prestigious team tournament, Koepka has attempted to minimize the drama.
“A lot of this social media stuff has definitely been driven by a lot of external factors, not necessarily us two,” he said.
“We had some great conversations during Tour Championship week when we had dinner. Then this week I sat down and had dinner with him last night, and it was fine.
“I think there may be something fun coming up here moving forward, but won’t speak too much more on that,” Koepka concluded.
I’m thinking the two will go back to hating one another once the Ryder Cup is over.
Hopefully Paige gets her wish before it’s too late.
Check out more of the Golf Beauty below: