Toronto Raptors star Pascal Siakam made sure that his mom had the best Mother’s Day imaginable. The forward went big, and surprised his mom with a brand new house on Sunday.
Siakam took to Instagram to share his mom’s reaction to the home, along with a heartfelt message to the woman who made it all possible for him.
“Happy birthday and happy Mother’s Day to the Queen herself! Thank you for always being there for all of us and being the super mom you are❤️
With dad being gone we haven’t been able to call a place home and it was always my dream to change that! 🏡
Feeling blessed that I can offer this to you and our family. Can’t wait to make new memories there as a family! ❤️ #ripdad #doingitforyou🙏🏾” Siakam wrote on his Instagram along with the video.
Trending from Side Action
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Justin Herbert Reportedly in a Low Key Relationship with NFL Network’s Taylor Bisciotti
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Pascal Siakam’s father, Tchamo, passed away in a car crash in 2014. He was the mayor of a small city in Cameroon, and got his youngest son to fulfill his lifelong dream of playing in the NBA.
Pascal Siakam hit the jackpot when he was offered a four-year $130 Million extension after the Raptors won their first championship in 2019. By the looks of it, he’s putting a lot of that money to good use.