Another former NFL player arrested.
Former New England Patriots safety Patrick Chung was arrested and charged this week with assault and battery on a family member and vandalizing property, according to The Athletic’s Jeff Howe.
Former Patriots safety Patrick Chung was arrested yesterday and charged with assault and battery on a family/household member and vandalizing property. He'll be arraigned today in Quincy.
— Jeff Howe (@jeffphowe) October 26, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Kliff Kingsbury Back with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik, She’s Posting From His Bedroom
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Chung will be arraigned in Quincy, Mass. on Tuesday.
With Patrick Chung getting arrested/charged Monday, it's worth noting: Chung previously faced charges for cocaine possession. Charges were conditionally dismissed on Jan. 2020, so long has he committed no misdemeanors/felonies over the next two years.
— Henry McKenna (@McKennAnalysis) October 26, 2021
Chung played for the Patriots from 2009 to 2012 and 2014 to 2020 when he retired from the NFL. Chung recorded 773 yards, 4.5 sacks and 56 pass breakups during his career. He also won two Super Bowls.