The Mahomes brothers did not go home happy Sunday night after the Kansas City Chiefs lost to the Baltimore Ravens 36 – 35 on Sunday Night Football.
While Patrick Mahomes did all he could to try and help his team win, a costly fumble in the final minutes by second year pro Clyde Edwards-Helaire proved pivotal in the Chiefs defeat.
While one Mahomes was losing on the field, the other Mahomes, Jackson, his brother, was losing his cool with a Baltimore Ravens fan in the stands. The Ravens fan was getting pretty loud and throwing some chirps saying how sorry he was that the Chiefs lost, which pushed Jackson just far enough. He ended up coming back to the fan and dumping a bottle of water on him before walking off.
Jackson Mahomes helps a rowdy Ravens fan hydrate after a crushing Chiefs loss (via ig: Bobbysworld88) pic.twitter.com/blJGztZhW0
— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) September 20, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
There’s nothing like an immature brother who can’t even keep his cool after their team loses a game in week 2 of the NFL season. This is nothing new to the Mahomes family. Jackson has been seen doing ridiculous dances with Patrick’s fiance Brittany, along with saying other silly things in the media.
No, I don’t agree with the Ravens fans “taunting” him (he would have definitely gotten a flag for that in the NFL these days), but in the end, you can’t let random fans get under your skin like that.
Drink the water and walk away next time. Patrick doesn’t need to answer questions about why his brother poured water on someone after the game.