Patrick Mahomes’ brother’s antics may have finally gotten to Patrick.
Jackson Mahomes has been super annoying this season. It all started back Oct. 3 when he sprayed water on a Ravens fan in Baltimore.
Jackson Mahomes Reacts To Pouring Drinks On Ravens Fans After The Rough Losshttps://t.co/hXBiUbqpR6
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 20, 2021
Then three weeks following that incident, he danced on a Sean Taylor tribute in D.C. before a game against the Football Team.
Jackson Mahomes Offers Apology After Performing TikTok Dance On Sean Taylor's Memorialhttps://t.co/S2MrvldOKZ
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) October 18, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Could this be why Patrick and his brother had an awkward handshake before last night’s game?
Check the tape below:
Mahomes dissing his brother, probably sick of his crap pic.twitter.com/C5z8SvJc8z
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) November 2, 2021
Of course that didn’t stop Jackson from doing another TikTok on the football field.
@jacksonmahomesCHIEFS KINGDOM!! Let’s go it’s game day!!♬ r1pj4y on ig – jay
Is this guy the worst or what?
Take a cue from your brother’s handshake and stop filming at his workplace. If you want to dance, fine, just do it somewhere else.