The rich get richer. New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft celebrated his 80th birthday over the weekend, and some of his celebrity friends surprised him with an unexpected gift, a brand new Bentley. Rapper Meek Mill posted a video on his Instagram account of a stunned Kraft receiving the car. Philadelphia 76ers co-owner Michael Rubin, the chairman of Fanatics, contributed to the gift, as did other pals of Kraft, including Jay Z.
Trending from Side Action
- Nick Bosa’s Girlfriend Deletes Twitter After Her Old Racist, Gay Slur Tweets Exposed
- Instagram Model Morgan Davis Calls Out Zion Williamson For Sliding into Her DM’s
- NBA Lottery Pick Josh Giddey Being Linked to Kylie Jenner
- Alvin Kamara Spotted With Dwight Howard’s Ex Te’a Cooper
- Michael Blackson Calls Out Ben Simmons For Sliding Into His Girlfriend’s DM’s
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
In the video posted on Instagram, Kraft said:
“Oh my God!”
Somehow Kraft wasn’t able to locate the car that his crew gifted him.
“How did you get it?” Kraft asked Rubin.
Kraft was then told the car had been delivered on a flatbed from Florida.
So what do you get a billionaire who can pretty much get anything he wants, apparently you get him a car he’s been unable to find.
How out of touch are these guys?