Mac Jones is a lot more than a football player, or at least he was.
While on WEEI’s Merloni & Fauria Monday, New England Patriots Quarterback Mac Jones revealed the worst job he ever had was being a child model and actor.
“Worst job, I mean I used to be a child model and actor or whatever. That was fun,” Jones said. “Nothing crazy but there are a few commercials out there that you guys can try to find… I broke the camera.”
Trending from Side Action
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Some of his acting photos surfaced on Twitter on Monday as well.
FULL SHOT: pic.twitter.com/wHwPw8OuQo
— Evan Valenti (@EvanValenti) November 15, 2021
Don’t quit your day job Mac.
The Patriots QB was 19-for-23 with 198 passing yards and three touchdown passes this past weekend. Overall, the Patriots star has 2,333 passing yards, 13 touchdown passes and seven interceptions.
A model rookie year.