Bill Belichick has always felt very strongly about Jimmy G.
Now there’s a report Jimmy G almost returned back home to New England.
According to a new book highlighting the Patriots’ dynastic reign, “It’s Better to Be Feared,” the New England front office reportedly called the 49ers to discuss Jimmy G’s trade value on Day 1 of the 2021 draft. According to the book, , the Patriots offered a second-round pick, but San Francisco was asking for a first rounder instead.
In @SethWickersham’s book, he reports that the Patriots called the 49ers asking about Jimmy Garoppolo’s trade value on Day 1 of the draft. New England reportedly offered a 2nd; San Francisco wanted a 1st
— Matt Miller (@nfldraftscout) October 27, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The Pats ended up drafting a QB with the 15th overall pick in the draft, one Mac Jones.
Now he’s their future.
Jimmy G with Belichick would have been a pretty good fit.