Los Angeles Clippers star Paul George has had a very uneven week. In his basketball life, it’s been a pretty rocky playoffs. Paul George missed two free throws that cost the Clippers Game 2 in the Western Conference Finals. In his personal life, all is pretty good. George is expecting with his fiancé Daniela Rajic. Daniela took to Instagram to make the announcement.
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Rajic already shares two daughters with George, and now the happy couple have a third on the way.
Maybe it’s time for PG13 to seal the deal and marry his baby mama?
We’ll see how this news affects George the rest of the series.
Check out more of his fiancé below: