The Curse of the Clippers continues.
The Los Angeles Clippers are operating under the possibility that Paul George may not return to game action this season, sources tell Jake Fischer of Bleacher Report.
“While the team’s initial announcement on Christmas Day stated George would be re-evaluated in 3-4 weeks, the Clippers are operating under the possibility that George may not return this season, sources told B/R. And despite the momentum surrounding Kawhi Leonard’s rehab from a torn ACL, there remains a healthy dose of skepticism around the league about Leonard retaking the floor in 2021-22 as well.”
With the possibility that both Paul George and Kawhi Leonard may not return this season, the Clippers are shaping into a surprising seller at the NBA’s trade deadline. More at @BR_NBA: https://t.co/IGZhFoYSA7
— Jake Fischer (@JakeLFischer) January 12, 2022
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
George sustained a torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow earlier this season.
The Clippers announced the injury on Christmas Day and gave a 3-4 week timetable for when he would be reevaluated.
With Paul George looking less than likely to return, we’ll see if the Clippers even bother trying to get Kawhi back on the court this season.
Another season lost for the Clippers.