Los Angeles Clippers star Paul George has a strong sense of humor. The man known as PG13 recently got engaged to his baby mama Daniel Rajic. The Los Angeles Clippers forward popped the question, and Rajic thanked fans for their well-wishes on social media.
“I want to thank everyone for all the love you’ve shown on our engagement!!!” Rajic posted Saturday to her Instagram story. “I haven’t been able to reply to everyone but it hasn’t gone unnoticed & I appreciate all of you!! I’m over the moon celebrating.”
She also showed off her new found fiance status:
Paul George also posted about their engagement, and he even poked a little fun at himself. Check out his hashtag in the post below:
Daniel definitely got a ring first, which shows PG13 is well aware his resume is lacking one glaring thing, a Championship. You have to respect George going out of his way to troll himself.
- The Masters Always Gives Tiger Woods the Feels
- That Time Mike Tyson Used a Fake Penis to Beat a Drug Test
- Tim Tebow Wouldn’t Call a Play Because the Name Contained a Cuss Word
- Kendrick Perkins Has a Very Surprising Guess Where Chris Paul Will End Up Next Season
- Coach Bruce Arians Calls Out Tom Brady’s Poor Play
- Clip of Rex Ryan Teaching Sean Payton to Dance is Must-See Funny
That’s definitely the best way to diffuse the real trolls.
Check out more of PG13’s real Championship Trophy below: