Paul Pierce is not a fan of having to talk about LeBron. Boston Celtics legend Paul Pierce is not about to forget how things were at ESPN. The man known as The Truth, recently spoke to Sports Illustrated about his divorce from media giant ESPN, and guess what, he spoke the truth about his time with the Mothership.
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
While speaking about his time with ESPN, Pierce managed to throw some shade at Los Angeles Lakers superstar LeBron James.
“I was done with them, anyway,” Pierce said to Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated. “It wasn’t a great fit. There’s a lot of stuff over there that you can’t say. And you have to talk about LeBron all the time.”
Paul Pierce has no regrets as he prepares to enter the Hall of Fame—not even for that one video https://t.co/LrbQydpHTc
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) September 7, 2021
Pierce and James were rivals on the court for many years.
Clearly Paul is not about having to talk about Bron Bron on a daily basis.
Now that’s the Truth.