Paul Pierce is not a fan of having to talk about LeBron. Boston Celtics legend Paul Pierce is not about to forget how things were at ESPN. The man known as The Truth, recently spoke to Sports Illustrated about his divorce from media giant ESPN, and guess what, he spoke the truth about his time with the Mothership.
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
While speaking about his time with ESPN, Pierce managed to throw some shade at Los Angeles Lakers superstar LeBron James.
“I was done with them, anyway,” Pierce said to Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated. “It wasn’t a great fit. There’s a lot of stuff over there that you can’t say. And you have to talk about LeBron all the time.”
Paul Pierce has no regrets as he prepares to enter the Hall of Fame—not even for that one video https://t.co/LrbQydpHTc
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) September 7, 2021
Pierce and James were rivals on the court for many years.
Clearly Paul is not about having to talk about Bron Bron on a daily basis.
Now that’s the Truth.