When is Zion Williamson returning to the court?
The New Orleans Pelicans gave fans an update on Zion Williamson today.
Unfortunately it’s not so great.
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Zion has been told to go rehab away from the team. Just about a month ago, Williamson was told he could participate in basketball activities, however, he has since hit a setback.
“Since we notified everyone on December 16 of his latest imaging, it was decided then by our medical team to dial his rehab back to only partial weight bearing activities. He continues along that path,” Pelicans Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations David Griffin said in a statement. “We also agreed that in order to put Zion in the best position to succeed, he will rehab away from the team at this time so he can focus on the task at hand.”
Pelicans forward Zion Williamson is continuing his right foot rehabilitation in Portland, Ore., sources tell ESPN. https://t.co/dy9iT0EwH4
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) January 5, 2022
Zion needs to play in order to get back in shape.
But it’s looking like he won’t be back for a while. The NBA was counting on Zion to be a huge star, but his brief time in the NBA shows the man may have serious injury issues moving forward.