Pete Rose is famous for a few things, but there’s one thing that has made him infamous. Pete has a lifetime ban from baseball for gambling on games he was managing in.
Now Pete has launched a new gambling podcast.
“I know how it looks, and people will criticize,” Rose said, via USA Today. “But it’s not gambling. It’s handicapping. I’m a handicapper.”
Pete Rose, of course, received a lifetime ban back in 1989 after an investigation determined that he bet on games, including with the Cincinnati Reds while he was the manager.
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Rose’s podcast, “Pete Rose’s Daily Picks” will drop new episodes six days a week.
Via USA Today, Rose will release five episodes each day lasting between 15 to 20 minutes, and one episode will last about an hour.
Pete Rose: "I know how it looks, and people will criticize, but it's not gambling. It's handicapping. I'm a handicapper." https://t.co/qUghxO2ixU
— USA TODAY Sports (@usatodaysports) October 8, 2021
“I watch two or three baseball games a day,” Rose said, via USA Today. “And it’s not just baseball. I watch all sports. I love sports. I know I can help people who want to wager on sports.”
I guess Pete Rose has finally realized he’s never getting into the Hall of Fame, so why not try to get a piece of the gambling pie.
We’ll have to see if Pete actually has any handicapping skills…