Peyton Manning’s bourbon isn’t going to sell itself. The NFL Hall of Famer has a reputation for putting in the work, and this latest story shows he’s willing to do just about anything to make his latest venture a success. Manning has reportedly been making cold calls to Indianapolis liquor stores to have them put his Bourbon on the shelves.
“I’m in the cold-calling business,” Manning told IndyStar.
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Manning is working overtime to sell his Bourbon brand Sweetens Cove Tennessee Bourbon.
The launch of Manning’s bourbon starts today in Indiana.
"I do at least kind of get a response and call back. But the bourbon has to do it after that. It has to be good." https://t.co/4VIqrky3Vz
— IndyStar (@indystar) September 22, 2021
When asked, “When is the best time to have a bourbon?” Manning revealed.
“Let me make it real clear that I am a high handicapper when it comes to being a bourbon expert and drinking bourbon,” he said. “I’m new to it.”
Only a matter of time before Peyton becomes an expert at Bourbon.
You just know anything he does he’s going to do it very well.
I hope his bourbon makes an appearance on Manning Night Football…