Peyton Manning is legendary for a number of reasons, and this latest story only adds to that legend.
Former Browns star O-Lineman Joe Thomas is spilling all the dirt, he recently revealed on “The Thom & Hawk Football Show” that Peyton Manning once told him to take a Sh*t on his GM’s desk. Peyton thought that would be the quickest way to force the GM’s hand to ship him out of town.
Trending from Side Action
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Prior to the 2015 trade deadline Peyton suggested that move, hoping Joe Thomas would get to play with a real contender. Never happened. No poop, no trade.
“[Manning]’s like, ‘Alright, here’s the game plan. Go into your GM’s office when he’s not there, pull your pants down and take a shit on his desk. Then they can’t do anything but trade you, and then you can come win a Super Bowl with me,’” per The Thom & Hawk Football Show.
Thomas responded by telling Manning, “Peyton, I appreciate your humor as always. I appreciate that you want me. That really gives me a lot of warm and fuzzies,” Thomas told his podcast listeners. “But I’m not gonna be able to poop on my GM’s desk.”
Thomas never went on to win a Super Bowl after playing his entire career with the Browns.
Manning was still able to earn his second ring that year without Joe Thomas.
What could have been only if he was willing to defecate on his boss’ desk.