The alternate Monday Night Football broadcast with Eli and Peyton Manning has been a hit so far, with many wisecracks and sound bites surfacing from they first run last week.
And tonight, the Manning brothers were trending early after talking about the Patriots’ spygate scandal from back in the day.
When talking about how the Packers were taking their advice of establishing the run early, Peyton Manning made a joke that they must’ve been bugging their conversation. Y,know, like the Patriots used to do.
Peyton “I think our conversation was bugged like the Patriots used to do back in the day” pic.twitter.com/cBqrZ0uGHh
— gifdsports (@gifdsports) September 21, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Peyton Manning is obviously still salty about getting beaten all those times by Tom Brady while the Patriots ran a notoriously shady operation.
During his career, Manning was 6-11 against Bill Belichick and the New England Patriots with the playoffs included.
He remains close friends with Tom Brady despite the clear animosity towards the whole cheating thing.
Peyton Manning is already killing it during his second act as a broadcaster.