The alternate Monday Night Football broadcast with Eli and Peyton Manning has been a hit so far, with many wisecracks and sound bites surfacing from they first run last week.
And tonight, the Manning brothers were trending early after talking about the Patriots’ spygate scandal from back in the day.
When talking about how the Packers were taking their advice of establishing the run early, Peyton Manning made a joke that they must’ve been bugging their conversation. Y,know, like the Patriots used to do.
Peyton “I think our conversation was bugged like the Patriots used to do back in the day” pic.twitter.com/cBqrZ0uGHh
— gifdsports (@gifdsports) September 21, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Peyton Manning is obviously still salty about getting beaten all those times by Tom Brady while the Patriots ran a notoriously shady operation.
During his career, Manning was 6-11 against Bill Belichick and the New England Patriots with the playoffs included.
He remains close friends with Tom Brady despite the clear animosity towards the whole cheating thing.
Peyton Manning is already killing it during his second act as a broadcaster.