Peyton Manning and Eli Manning made their broadcast debut on Monday as the Las Vegas Raiders took on the Baltimore Ravens. The Manning brothers provided commentary and analysis as the Monday Night Football game unfolded. There was also a bit of a fire alarm, literally. Eli had a smoke alarm going off in the background.
Fans Are Worried About Peyton And Eli Manning After Fire Alarm Goes Off During Their MNF Broadcasthttps://t.co/T2fn7y6inz
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 14, 2021
On top of that little fun moment, while analyzing the game, Peyton decided to slip on a Baltimore Ravens helmet. The only issue is, the helmet was just a LITTLE too small…
— Justin Groc (@justgroc) September 14, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Peyton Manning is known for his massive forehead. It’s a running joke that he has no issues embracing, so of course it slipped in very nicely to this Monday Night Football broadcast.
Peyton Manning’s forehead is so big a Ravens helmet couldn’t even fit him pic.twitter.com/0SpaeH7xhC
— dripgurley (@dripgurley) September 14, 2021
It’s safe to say the Manning Brothers won the Monday Night Football game.