Peyton Manning and Eli Manning made their broadcast debut on Monday as the Las Vegas Raiders took on the Baltimore Ravens. The Manning brothers provided commentary and analysis as the Monday Night Football game unfolded. There was also a bit of a fire alarm, literally. Eli had a smoke alarm going off in the background.
Fans Are Worried About Peyton And Eli Manning After Fire Alarm Goes Off During Their MNF Broadcasthttps://t.co/T2fn7y6inz
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 14, 2021
On top of that little fun moment, while analyzing the game, Peyton decided to slip on a Baltimore Ravens helmet. The only issue is, the helmet was just a LITTLE too small…
— Justin Groc (@justgroc) September 14, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Peyton Manning is known for his massive forehead. It’s a running joke that he has no issues embracing, so of course it slipped in very nicely to this Monday Night Football broadcast.
Peyton Manning’s forehead is so big a Ravens helmet couldn’t even fit him pic.twitter.com/0SpaeH7xhC
— dripgurley (@dripgurley) September 14, 2021
It’s safe to say the Manning Brothers won the Monday Night Football game.