Today the internet was abuzz over rumors the New Orleans Saints would extend an invite to former NFL quarterback Philip Rivers. This all went down following Jameis Winston being ruled out for the season with an ACL injury.
Saints backups Taysom Hill and Ian Book were both inactive this past weekend, so Trevor Siemian got to fill in for Jameis.
According to Sean Payton, he’s happy with who’s on the roster.
Philip Rivers Being Tied To Saints After His High School Team Was Eliminated From Playoffshttps://t.co/92v28sOuSY
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) November 2, 2021
Word got back to Rivers, who isn’t saying no.
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
See the report below:
— Bill Barnwell (@billbarnwell) November 1, 2021
As of now Rivers has not been contacted:
Philip Rivers tells me he hasn’t heard from the Saints but would listen.
— Sam Farmer (@LATimesfarmer) November 2, 2021
The Saints might need to make a call if they want any chance of advancing in the playoffs.
With Sean Payton and Philip Rivers, you’d think they’d be able to make a run of it.