Charlotte Hornets forward PJ Washington is about to be a father. Washington will not play in Tuesday’s game against Detroit due to personal reasons, Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN reports.
Bridges has averaged 21.6 points in the past six games. PJ Washington will miss Tuesday night's game for personal reasons, the team says.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) May 4, 2021
We’re being told the reason PJ is out for personal reasons is he’s expecting a baby with his girlfriend Brittany Renner.
Trending from Side Action
- All It Took Was One Punch For This Padres Fan To Knock Out A Rockies Fan On Wednesday
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Twitter also seems to be in on the news:
So pj’s son is being born
— Jakob (@SlattyKobe) May 4, 2021
— Cece Lewis (@cecelewis8) May 4, 2021
Brittany recently revealed the two are having a baby with a maternity shoot:
PJ Washington And Brittany Renner Share Pregnancy Pics On Instagramhttps://t.co/l2fDhSxlro
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) March 22, 2021
Brittany also deleted all her past sexy IG pics, which is very telling.
Congratulations in advance to PJ and Brittany!