While in uniform, an Idaho police officer made a TikTok mocking LeBron James’ comments, which has now been viewed millions of times. Nate Silvester, who works for the Marshal’s Office in Bellevue, Idaho, in Blaine County, posted a TikTok on Saturday following James’ comments on a police shooting in Ohio.
Officers Clap Back At Lebron James Following His Threatening Tweet https://t.co/b85STt1aQe
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) April 26, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- PGA Villain Patrick Reed Landed His Wife, Justine, After He Was Ghosted By Her Sister
- Shailene Woodley Pregnancy Rumors Hit the Net
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Now it appears that officer may be in a bit of trouble.
In a statement posted on Facebook, it said:
“The statements made do NOT represent the Bellevue Marshal’s Office.”
The post added:
“The Bellevue Marshal’s Office always demands that our Deputies engage with our citizens in a friendly and professional manner. This is NOT how we expect our Deputies to act on duty or use city time. This is a personnel issue that is being dealt with internally. “
Sounds like they had to comment to save face.
Doubt anything will happen to the officer for his video, maybe a slap on the wrist after a bunch of high fives.
How do they not move deputy Silvester to their social media unit. That should be his punishment.