Raheem Mostert’s wife ain’t having it. Gamblers and fantasy owners have no feelings over players who get injured, they really don’t care about who’s affected. Raheem Mostert was forced to leave Sunday’s game with a knee issue. Mostert finished the game with two carries for 20 yards on San Francisco first game of the season.
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The injury isn’t as bad as it appeared:
“They told me they’re not worried about it being an ACL, so that’s obviously real good news but that’s about all we know,” Shanahan said.
Following the game his wife Devon took to Instagram to ask fans to stop the madness.
A week ago Devon and Raheem received a community impact award and tonight Devon has to literally stop the hate.
Do better fam pic.twitter.com/w0MeLnu7y2
— Aldara (@Aldaraaaaaaa) September 13, 2021
Fans can be absolutely savage. They’re a huge disconnect for some, these guys are actually living humans.
Check out more of Mostert and his wife Devon below: