Now that Jon Gruden is out in Las Vegas, why not try to replace him with the next closest thing?
Rumors of the Raiders having an interest in McVay have started to circulate. The rumor began from reporter Ed Graney. Graney is the lead columnist for the Las Vegas Review-Journal, so not from some intern looking to stir things up.
Graney did not have a source, rather a wishlist for the Raiders to fill Gruden’s big shoes.
“Think about it. The Rams next have a draft pick in like 2054, so why not have Davis really act the part of his gambling father and ship a bunch of high selections to Los Angeles and lure McVay to Las Vegas? Boy Wonder does buffets,” Graney wrote.
Lincoln Riley was hired as head football coach at Southern California on Monday, in a home run hire for the Trojans.
I’m wondering if Mark Davis could do the same for the @Raiders.
— Vegas Nation (@VegasNation) December 1, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
If the Raiders traded for McVay, which is highly unlikely, it would definitely be a big pull.
But let’s be honest, a wish list is fun to think about but often never comes true.
McVay is certainly qualified:
Watch your mouth before talking about Sean McVay. pic.twitter.com/LtFQYoqUbh
— Santi (@scfc147) December 2, 2021
His 50-25 record is pretty impressive.
Keep dreaming Raiders Nation.