Trayvon Mullen is loving life in Las Vegas playing Cornerback for the Raiders. Mullen was a highly recruited cornerback coming out of high school and was rated by ESPN as the number two cornerback in his class. He played at Clemson from 2016-18.
The 40th overall pick in the 2019 draft, he didn’t get his first start until midway through his rookie season. He took a few games to acclimate, and over the final few games he played well enough to go into this season as team’s top cornerback.
Now he’s acting like it, as he’s been spotted loitering in Laura Govan’s IG comments.
- The Masters Always Gives Tiger Woods the Feels
- That Time Mike Tyson Used a Fake Penis to Beat a Drug Test
- Tim Tebow Wouldn’t Call a Play Because the Name Contained a Cuss Word
- Kendrick Perkins Has a Very Surprising Guess Where Chris Paul Will End Up Next Season
- Coach Bruce Arians Calls Out Tom Brady’s Poor Play
- Clip of Rex Ryan Teaching Sean Payton to Dance is Must-See Funny
For those of you unfamiliar with Laura Govan, she’s a basketball wife OG. Govan is the ex-partner of Gilbert Arenas, she dated him for over a decade. Their separation was a train wreck, to say the least. The 40-year-old reality star, best known for “Basketball Wives: Los Angeles,” started her career on reality shows but has since moved on to acting.
You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take, and Mullen is shooting for the stars.
Check out more of Laura Govan below: