Damon Arnette is the latest problem for the Las Vegas Raiders.
Over the weekend, Arnette took to social media to post a video of him with multiple guns, apparently threatening to “kill” someone.
Las Vegas Raiders CB Damon Arnette Facing Lawsuits While Video Surfaces Of Him Waving Guns Around And Threatening To Kill Someonehttps://t.co/wlCk0hGLDa
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) November 6, 2021
After the video made the rounds on social media, the Raiders announced that they would be releasing Damon Arnette.
Source: The #Raiders are releasing former first-round draft pick CB Damon Arnette.
— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) November 8, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Damon Arnette had some more troubling stories to go along with the guns video. According to several reports, Arnette has crashed four separate rental cars since joining the Raiders. And he has a history of using offensive language to random people who dm him on Instagram.
Arnette is also reportedly facing a lawsuit from a hit-and-run in 2020 that’s still unresolved.
The Damon Arnette story comes just about a week after the team was forced to release another first rounder, Henry Ruggs, who has been booked for a DUI leading to death.
All in all, it’s gotta be a tough time to be a Raiders fan or player right now.