You don’t always see this in sports, but when it happens you need to take note.
Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh was seen yelling from the sidelines at his QB Lamar Jackson asking him if he wanted to go for it on 4th and 1 to close out the game.
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) September 20, 2021
Usually we see coaches play scared and punt ball, but this time coach Harbaugh let his QB and leader decide, which ended up working out pretty well if you ask me.
The QB took the team on his back and rushed for 2 yards to win the game and beat the Kansas City Chiefs in prime time Sunday night.
It wasn’t an easy start for the Ravens as Lamar threw a pick 6 on just the third play of the game. It was truly a QB duel tonight and it was a spectacle to watch, even if you were a Chiefs fan.
Trending from Side Action
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Ayesha Curry Finally Addresses Open Marriage Rumors
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Patrick Mahomes threw for 343 yards and 3 TDs, while Lamar Jackson threw for 239 yards and one TD, and added 107 yards on the ground and two more TDs.
Many QBs in the league wish their coach would ask them if they felt like going for it on 4th down. Just ask Aaron Rodgers! Luckily, this time it worked.
The Ravens beat the Chiefs 36 – 35 Sunday night as both teams now sit at 1-1 after two games.