President Joe Biden is keeping tabs on all the controversy surrounding Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers.
Biden touched down in Kentucky this week, paying a visit to tornado ravaged areas. Apparently he was also there to relay a message to Aaron Rodgers.
Biden locked eyes with a Packers fan who happened to be in the area, and he made his message to Rodgers simple:
“Tell that quarterback he’s gotta get the vaccine.”
Trending from Side Action
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
You have to respect Biden for going off topic during his visit to the tornado zone, I mean anything to distract from the wreckage.
Sleepy Joe is paying attention to the sports world, which is great, he deserves to be entertained considering his job is pretty stressful.