If there’s anyone who knows about feet, it’s former NFL Coach Rex Ryan.
Rex Ryan clowned himself and his foot fetish during Monday’s edition of ‘Get Up’ on ESPN. The former NFL coach joked he was an expert on toes while discussing Aaron Rodgers’ injury.
Rex Ryan started a segment on ESPN’s ‘Get Up’ about Aaron Rodgers’ toe injury and jokingly said, “listen, I’m a toe expert.” Interestingly enough, Rodgers actually trolled Ryan and his foot fetish a few weeks ago.
Aaron Rodgers Takes A Savage Swipe At Rex Ryan When Talking About Showing His Foot Fracture During An Interviewhttps://t.co/YipBbtJNun
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) November 30, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Ayesha Curry Finally Addresses Open Marriage Rumors
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Ryan Clark couldn’t control himself and had to walk off the set while laughing.
Rex Ryan, toe expert, drives Ryan Clark off the desk pic.twitter.com/6xt6lfi6Po
— Internet #BlackLivesMatter (@cjzero) December 13, 2021
All the way back in 2010 videos of Rex Ryan’s now infamous foot fetish surfaced.
In the video a woman who appeared to be his wife was engaging in some foot porn. And the guy in the video sounded a lot like Rex Ryan.
Sexy Rexy is a legend…in the foot fetish world for sure.