Free agent cornerback Richard Sherman is ready to roll with another NFL team. The only problem is, no one is currently calling. Sherman, who was charged with five misdemeanors including DUI and trespassing with a domestic violence element back in July, doesn’t feel like that incident should determine the rest of his career.
Trending from Side Action
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Ayesha Curry Finally Addresses Open Marriage Rumors
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Sherman spoke to USA Today to state his case:
“I’ve got a decade worth of résumé that should stand more firmly than a momentary lapse in judgment. I’ve got a decade of character and tape to be judged off of. If you’re judging me off of a momentary lapse, I’m probably not the player for you either way,” Sherman said.
New on @TheNFLWire: I recently spoke with Richard Sherman about the July incident, how he's worked to get a better handle on things since, and his NFL future. We also watched five plays from the 2020 season. https://t.co/s1LEtOxaib
— Doug Farrar ✍ (@NFL_DougFarrar) September 23, 2021
Sherman said he does not expect his legal case to be resolved until after the season.
Expect him to be on the sidelines until then.
If you saw that video of Sherman, you know the last thing he needs is anymore contact to his head.