Free agent cornerback Richard Sherman is ready to roll with another NFL team. The only problem is, no one is currently calling. Sherman, who was charged with five misdemeanors including DUI and trespassing with a domestic violence element back in July, doesn’t feel like that incident should determine the rest of his career.
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Sherman spoke to USA Today to state his case:
“I’ve got a decade worth of résumé that should stand more firmly than a momentary lapse in judgment. I’ve got a decade of character and tape to be judged off of. If you’re judging me off of a momentary lapse, I’m probably not the player for you either way,” Sherman said.
New on @TheNFLWire: I recently spoke with Richard Sherman about the July incident, how he's worked to get a better handle on things since, and his NFL future. We also watched five plays from the 2020 season. https://t.co/s1LEtOxaib
— Doug Farrar ✍ (@NFL_DougFarrar) September 23, 2021
Sherman said he does not expect his legal case to be resolved until after the season.
Expect him to be on the sidelines until then.
If you saw that video of Sherman, you know the last thing he needs is anymore contact to his head.