Former UFC lightweight champ Khabib Nurmagomedov at a recent press conference said that he was not a fan of ring card girls, calling them “the most useless people in martial arts.”
Khabib Nurmagomedov Savagely Slams UFC Ring Girls as ‘Useless’ https://t.co/3QTs2YcU5y
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) August 25, 2021
Many of the girls who perform as exotic dancers at the upscale Rick’s Cabaret New York and Vivid Cabaret New York gentlemen’s clubs have frequently worked as round card girls at assorted combat, MMA, and boxing events.
Trending from Side Action
- Josh Jacobs Responds to Rumors He Has Eight Kids With Eight Different Women
- Larry Fitzgerald’s Ex Girlfriend Calls Him Out for Sleeping with his Assistant
- Kliff Kingsbury Back with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik, She’s Posting From His Bedroom
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Some of the girls have commented on the remarks made by Khabib Nurmagomdeov.
Rick’s Cabaret girl Katina who has been a round card girl at several boxing events said:
“Look, he’s entitled to his opinion, and no doubt he’s an awesome fighter, but I’m pretty sure that the fans also love us girls.”
Vivid Cabaret girl Brittany said:
“I respect his talents, but I don’t think he knows that we girls promote the events through our social media and help the promotions in many ways.”
Rick’s Cabaret girl Justine said:
“Khabib should consider that we girls are part of the excitement and we always get a huge positive response from the audience.”
I’m pretty sure there’s plenty of room for ring girls during fights. They’re basically the cheerleaders of combat sports.
Khabib just doesn’t get it.
Let the girls do their thing Champ.