Rob Gronkowski joined the Manning brothers’ alternate Monday Night Football broadcast earlier tonight. And as expected, there were plenty of fireworks.
The bigger viral moment from the Gronkowski segment was when the decorated tight end admitted that he never watches film before or after games.
Gronk says he watches zero film and just asks Tom Brady who’s covering him every week pic.twitter.com/xJJHdQkS6o
— gifdsports (@gifdsports) September 21, 2021
Once Rob Gronkowski realized his admission was going viral on Twitter, he hopped on to send a message to Tom Brady – who he claims watches enough film for the two of them combined.
— Rob Gronkowski (@RobGronkowski) September 21, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
So far, Tom Brady hasn’t responded to Rob Gronkowski with his own quip (gotta be past his bed time). But we’re bound to get some sort of funny quote from the GOAT in due time.
Despite not watching film, Gronkowski is clearly doing something right with his preparation. Because when it’s all said and done he’ll be considered one of the best tight ends to ever play the game.
Something about the connection between Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski just works … even if they couldn’t be more different in how they approach their game prep.