Coach Gronk is ready to roll. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tight End Rob Gronkowski is a man of many talents. Now he’s taking his talents to the sideline to do a little coaching. According to the Arizona Daily Star, former Arizona Wildcat standouts Rob Gronkowski will serve as a coach in the spring game. First-year coach Jedd Fisch reportedly held a video call with alumni to inform them of the spring plans, which kick off on March 23rd.
Trending from Side Action
- Kim Kardashian Already Being Linked to An Athlete
- Deshaun Watson’s Girlfriend Jilly Anais Posts First Picture of Watson Since Scandal Broke
- Twitter Reacts To Patrick Mahomes’ Fiancé Brittany Matthews’ Hot Outfit
- Tiger Woods’ Girlfriend Erica Herman Has Been a Huge Part of his Recovery
- Shaq Shoots His Shot With Baylor’s DiDi Richards’ Mother
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Via Daily Star:
“”Gronk,” after recently winning his fourth Super Bowl with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers after ending his one-year retirement, will coach against fellow ex-Wildcat — and New England Patriots legend — Tedy Bruschi, who joined the UA’s staff as a senior advisor to Fisch and the other coaches. It’s unknown if the UA’s spring game will be open for fans to attend.”
— Field Yates (@FieldYates) March 3, 2021
Just think about Gronk partying with the Coeds following the game. Gronk’s Tucson days are legendary, the man was a machine on and off the field.
Gronk Yo Soy Fiesta.