The Andy Dalton-Justin Fields dynamic is heating up in Chicago, and Dalton’s latest comments aren’t going to help his cause.
When talking about the starting quarterback position, Dalton claimed that Justin Fields was bound to have a great career, but this is his “time”.
Andy Dalton Wants Everyone To Know He’s The Chicago Bears’ Starting QB: ‘It’s My Time’https://t.co/tUnizzNLBT
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) August 18, 2021
With all Chicago Bears fans calling for Justin Fields over Andy Dalton, ESPN’s Rob Ninkovich thought he’d get in on the fun.
In a spoof of the infamous SNL skit, Ninkovich used his best Chicago accent when impersonating the Bears ‘super fans’. He’d go on to read a hilarious letter to Andy Dalton that Fields was the guy in Chicago.
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
“Dear Sir, one Andy Dalton,” Ninkovich said. “We, Da Bears Superfans, have decided your time has come and gone. Da Bears will be led by the young, terrific leader, Justin Fields, to Super Bowl 55 (sic). Da Bears, Super Bowl 55 champs, led by Justin. Thank you.”
By all indications, it seems that Matt Nagy is intent on giving Andy Dalton the starting job for Week One against the Rams. But if he struggles at all, Bears fans will be calling for his head.
I’d expect Justin Fields to be the Bears’ QB1 by mid-season.