New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft is a happy old man today. A video recording of him engaging in massage parlor sex will be returned to prosecutors for destruction, a Florida judge ruled Friday.
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
See the report below:
A Florida judge rules that a video recording of Patriots owner Robert Kraft allegedly engaging in massage parlor sex will be destroyed. Prosecutors dropped misdemeanor solicitation charges against Kraft last year.
— WBZ NewsRadio (@wbznewsradio) July 30, 2021
Police claim they recorded Kraft paying engaging in sex acts at the spa on consecutive days back in January 2019, including the morning of the AFC Championship game that the Patriots won in Kansas City that evening.
Kraft had pleaded not guilty and his high-priced attorneys were able to get the evidence against him dismissed.
The rich get richer. Not that anyone really wanted to see that video anyways.